Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fun Pics of Bristol

Playing in the front yard. She just kept saying, "Mommy, I am just going to sleep now."
She refused to take her pajama shirt off this day. I was too tired to fight the shirt, but luckily I got some jeans on her.
She found the diaper rash cream. She told me her belly hurt.
At the park. I think we have gone to the park everyday in the past week. She loves it and it gives us something fun to do outside.
These are two little girls that befriended Bristol at the park yesterday. They were picking the flowers of the lawn. They followed her around everywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. When do we get to see pictures of the big poops? Just kidding. Although you should take a picture of her on the toilet for blackmales sake.

Lora said...

It is fun to see her in that little outfit. She looks so big stretching up to reach the slide.