So Kali is our little ray of sunshine. She is usually always happy, unless her sister is picking on her. I took this picture of Kali the other morning while feeding her breakfast. I just could not get over her bed head fro. The kids were playing on the bed the other day, while I was trying to get them dressed, and Kali was doing a hilarious forced laugh when I would put the shirt over her head. Of course they never perform as well once the camera is out, but she still was quite hilarious. Her little smile for the camera is what she does now when ever we pull the camera out.
What can I say other than, I love this little girl.
15 years ago
2 comments:
She is an absolute doll! I love the bed head picture, so sweet!
It is a BEAUTIFUL fro...how dang cute is she!
Post a Comment