So Kali is my always on the go baby. Every second I turn around she is getting into something else or climbing on top of something. So here are two recent mishaps. The first happened this last Monday. She of course was climbing and was standing on the kitchen chair and leaned over the back of it and down went the chair and Kali. The mark on the middle of the bump (which it later turned into a scab) is the grout line on our tile. It was the biggest goose egg I think I have ever seen. My poor little girl.
Mishap number two: Kali got into the markers. Nate was supposed to be watching the girls while I was out in the garage switching the laundry. I got back in saw Kali. The funny thing was that Nate was sitting right there on the computer, but didn't notice anything. She had colored her hand practically solid green and then she was sucking (yes sucking) on the tip of the marker, hence the green mouth. All I can say is thank goodness for non-toxic markers.

4 comments:
charlotte just did the same thing last week with a red marker. it was everywhere! and im sure the goose egg will be next since this child is WILD and i cannot keep her off the kitchen chairs also!
Ouch. That bump looks awful. Daniel got a really big bump from climbing on the washing machine. He also had black eyes for awhile. Awful.
I love the green marker. At least it wasn't red and at least Nate wasn't watching her too long or she would have been totally green and you would have had a green room. LOL (sorry Nate)
Poor Kali. That bump is huge! I'm sure that hurt a lot.
Oh my goodness Kali - what are you try to do to your parents! Can't wait to see the Disney pictures!
Post a Comment