So these are a few pictures of everyday life in the Moore household.
Bristol loves putting on interesting things and outfits all by herself. Here are a couple of them she has thought up lately.

Make sure you look at her feet in this picture.
Keeping busy while Bristol is taking a nap still in the afternoon. She enjoys pulling out all of the dvd cases from the box rather than watching any of them.
I have discovered lately that I hardly exist in pictures with our family. In the last year there are probably only a handful of pictures of me. So it is my goal to try to be in more pictures with the family (even if I have to take them myself).
I was doing the dishes the other morning and looked up at the screen and saw the this praying mantis. Bristol then ran to her room and pulled out this book.
Which then she said, "Look I found it"

I was quite surprised by her memory (even though at this point I really shouldn't be).
Now this was just the other night. Bristol is a picker of scabs and dead flaky skin on the feet just like Nate. So the other night she asked Nate if she could get his "skins". She was in pure joy, especially if she picked something that would make Nate say ouch. She would just laugh. Pretty nasty if you ask me.
This was last Saturday before we went to the Jelly Belly Factory.
Bristol loves putting on interesting things and outfits all by herself. Here are a couple of them she has thought up lately.
2 comments:
(Bristol is a picker of scabs and dead flaky skin on the feet...) This coming from a girl who loves to pick scabby, flaky heads and pop other people’s zits. All I can say she's definitely your guys' child.
True you have a point Sheldon. But for some reason the picking or plucking off of the skin is what drives me insane. Also I only pick people's zits that I love, I wouldn't want them to go around with a big whitehead somewhere on them. Michelle is mainly the only person who I scratch their head for. (plus she loves it)Nate is obsessed with picking the skin off his feet. I often have to remind him to throw it away because the pile of skin would make me barf if I see it lying on the ground. All in all I am not trying to say that I do not have a picking problem because I do, I just don't like picking flaky skin. For some reason it creeps me out.
Post a Comment